What with the Golden Globes and the impending Oscars, awards season is in full swing in the movie world.
And also in Sewing Blogland.
Daisy and Jane over at Daisy Donut have kindly nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award…and I’m delighted to accept. Thank you so very much.
Alice-who-is-a-cat is more than a little miffed at me socialising with cute pups.
She’ll just have to get over it!
All recipients need to thank the giver
Post 7 things about yourself
Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
7 things about me…that you don’t already know!
- The one thing I want to achieve this year is to slow down. In all areas of life I’m always on the go at high speed. This is not a good thing. My loved ones are forever telling me to slow down and take it a little easier. So I’m going to do so. Fewer commitments, fewer plans, less rushing.
- I’m going to find No 1 so flipping difficult. I am rubbish at taking it slow!
- In the spirit of encouraging me to slow down, Alice-who-isn’t-a-cat bought me a yoga DVD for Christmas. And I’ve been using it and I’m loving it.
- No 3 is nothing short of miraculous. I don’t ‘do’ exercise. But I think I could get into yoga.
- Taking into account items 1-4…I’m itching to start redecorating our home. But, taking into account items 1-4 (and the small thing of lack of funds)…I’m just plotting and scheming at the moment. Expect to see some posts featuring my inspiration over the coming weeks. The quilt I’m
planningthinking about for Button’s room is to. die. for!
- I don’t consider plotting and scheming to be anywhere in the same region as a plan. Because, as I said, I’m not doing plans this year!
- I get the feeling The Husband would disagree with that last statement. I suspect I won’t be able to fool him
for longat all. But you can’t blame a girl for trying.
7 lovely bloggers for you to go and visit that I haven’t previously told you about
I can’t tell you just how fabulous and inspirations these ladies are…so grab yourself a cuppa or a glass of something lovely, get comfy and go enjoy.